Saturday, June 26, 2010

ALIENzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Yesterday Mr.Mooondu wanted to watch the Footie match but I wanted to go to the Moon. I dragged him out onto our sofa shuttle. He was a bit huffy.. but I dint give him a damn. We had already had a row over Christino Ronaldo and his looks and his game and his unfair game tactics. Bahhh.... Oh, that man is the talk of the town I think. But I dint know he really existed until I noticed him in yesterdays match.. and even then I dint know that this man I'm seeing here is Ronaldo. (WHAT..??) Well, whatever.. So we set out and this time I made sure I dint sleep. We got to the Moon. OOOooohhhhhh...!!!!!!!!!! Man, I dont blame them for saying Moons made of Cheese.... it was soooooo cheesy everywhere I looked. Cheese and holes.. ok craters. It was awesome. I am planning to make it my official holiday destination. And then I saw them coming... The ALIENS. Woooo... they looked so ..so .. so... beautiful? Extraordinary? Fascinating? weird? I dont know how to explain. What to say.. The sight was so unbelievable. They were all about 4 feet tall with 2 antennaes jutting out of their foreheads.. They were a mix of Blue and Green. And for some reason there were bright silver streaks running vertically all over them in uniform manner. They wore red coloured suspender shorts [WOW.. so developed]. They all had names but all in their language. I cant even pronounce them leave spelling them down. It was all so cute. But Mr.Moondu was so frustrated with having to loose the match showcase and I couldnt take his grumblings any more, so we came back after the intros. :( :( Maybe someother time we would move forward than just hies and hellos.. Cant wait.. Heeee....
And I dint have ta search for My Aliens.. they had come forward as soon as they had seen me. Well I was so overwhelmed.. but all they wanted was the Cheese cake I had in my bag meant to make Mr.Mooondus and my Midnight snack. What was I thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment