Friday, June 25, 2010

Moon... here we come...!!!!!

Yesterday my friend Mr. Mooondu and me were chatting up late night. Everybody ws asleep, we were worried we would disturb them with the ruckus we were making in my room. The biting, poking and kicking we were doing. So we decided to go up to the Moon for the night where we wouldnt kill anybodys sleep and nobody would disturb us. We intended to to befriend the Aliens of outer space, invite them to Moon and teach them the Classic game of "Athala Puthala Thavallachi". We could play all night. So with such plans we set out wearing the thickest of our coats and boots (Have heard Moon gets really really cold... ). The first few minutes everything went blank, but once outta the earths pull we started to float. It was all dark. There were a lot of rubble flying around. It made me sneeze twice. Mr. Mooondu has been out once so he was okay with it all. There were also Huge Asteroids and Stars that we had to steer clear of. Well, Mr. Mooondu led the way.. so I dint particularly have to worry. But half way there I fell asleep. What with all the dakness and the floating... I just slept off. My friend moved on.
Once there Mr.Moondu looked back luckily for me.. and saw me floating among the stars instead of landing on the Moon with him. So he messaged the ALiens to take me home. 3 of them had to come to carry a sleeping me home. But they got lost and messed up the directions to my house, so Mr.Moondu had to come back to get me to bed. Sad, all plans died then and there.
Well we have planned to go back tonight. Hopefully I will catch sight of my loading-unloading Aliens and be able to Thank them personally.
Wish me luck...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment